- Uniquely formulated synthetic leather with a jeweled pattern texture that is attractive, durable and exhibits excellent handling performance in all conditions.
- Multi-layer, laminated, varifying density foam offers progressive shock absorption and vibration damping to minimize fatigue.
- Highly elastic and lightweight organic adhesive will not leave residue on the handlebars to ease installation and adjustment.
- Reusable, expanding locking bar plugs are reliable and resist falling out.
- Highly elastic finishing tape does not deform, degrade or soften in extreme temperature and weather conditions.
|Pattern||Amethyst / Emerald / Sapphire|
- Remove any existing handlebar wrap or tape and clean handlebars thoroughly before installing CICLOVATION™ Handlebar Tape.
- Beginning at the bar end, wrap the tape around the handlebar for one complete turnaround. It is suggested to wrap the right side handlebar clockwise and the left side counter-clockwise from the rider’s perspective. While maintaining tension, continue coiling the tape toward the centre of the handlebars with each successive wrap overlapping the previous one by approximately half the width of the tape.
- At the bulge in the center of the handlbars, cut the handlebar tape at an angle to finish and use the adhesive strips provided or electrical tape to secure into place.
- Screw-in the plugin position and repeat the process on the other end of the handlebar.