The Shimano M9120 XTR ergonomic, powerful and compact Servo-Wave XTR hydraulic disc brake lever is performance optimized with full adjustability on the fly.
Short stroke Servo-Wave mechanism with SIL-TEC coated roller for a quick, smooth pad engagement and more power for aggressive riding.
- Adjustable free stroke enables you to fine tune the amount of lever pull before pad and rotor engagement
- Second braced bar contact point for increased master cylinder and lever rigidity
- Easy access no tools lever reach adjustment dial for custom lever feel and position
- Lightweight, strong and durable forged alloy one piece body is also rigid under hard braking loads
- Integrated inline barrel master reservoir with easy bleed port
- Mineral oil brake fluid
- Hinged clamp for quick installation
- I-spec-EV compatible
Excellent clearance at the caliper has enabled Shimano to use a short stroke Servo-Wave mechanism. As the brake lever is pulled a cam linkage enables rapid pad to rotor engagement, at the point of contact the cam moves across multiplying the leverage ratio and increasing the stopping power. A forged alloy short 14 mm wide brake lever with textured finish for optimum strength, grip and reliability and the ergonomic pivot position for efficient and powerful braking follows a natural pulling arc.