Seatstays with hook and loop straps
Aluminum / Engineering grade polymer / Nylon straps
Topeak E-Xplorer TrunkBox, MTX TrunkBags, KLICKfix® / RackTime® Snapit or Vario system bags
12 kg / 26 lb
47.5 x 38.5 x 13.5 cm / 18.7” x 15.2” x 5.3”
1.1 kg / 2.43 oz
Clamp for rear reflector, Tail Light Mount
TOPEAK Tetrarack M2L
The perfect quick-mount rear rack system attaches to MTB full suspension seatstays or hardtail MTB without rack eyelets. This large rear rack features an innovative top plate that adjusts to level independent of the seatstay angle. Integrated QuickTrack® system allows Topeak TrunkBags / TrunkBox to slide and lock into place and release with the push of a button. Innovative hook and loop strap mounting system cinches down tightly to keep the load stable and allow mounting on a wide range of bikes. Also compatible with KLICKfix® / RackTime® Snapit or Vario system bags.
*TetraRack is not recommended for carbon forks and seat stays
*TetraRack series racks are not compatible with front or rear mounted V-Brake type systems.
MTX QUICKTRACK® 2.0 SYSTEM
Compatible with Topeak E-Xplorer TrunkBox, MTX TrunkBags, KLICKfix® / RackTime® Snapit or Vario system bag. Simply slide the TrunkBox forward in the track until it locks in place. Push the release tab and your TrunkBox slides off the track and goes with you.
- Strut slot adjustments allow the rack top plate to be level independent of the seatstay angle
- Adjustable straps with padded feet securely attach rack to seat stays
- Clamp for rear reflector
- TetraRack has a mounting length of 200mm. Seatstays and front forks must not contain any obstacles that prevent mounting TetraRack securely. Seatstay diameter must be larger than 15mm. It is not recommended to mount TetraRack on carbon frames.
- Compatible with seatstays width within 95-125mm. Ensure not to exceed max weight capacity. ( 12kg / 26lb )
- The seatstay angle must be over 30 degrees for proper operation.
|ATTACHMENTS||Seatstays with hook and loop straps|
|MATERIAL||Aluminum / Engineering grade polymer / Nylon straps|
|COMPATIBILITY||Topeak E-Xplorer TrunkBox, MTX TrunkBags, KLICKfix® / RackTime® Snapit 1.0 or Vario system bags|
|MAX LOAD||12 kg / 26 lb|
|SIZE||47.5 x 38.5 x 13.5 cm / 18.7” x 15.2” x 5.3”|
|WEIGHT||1.1 kg / 2.43 oz|
|ADDED FEATURE||Clamp for rear reflector, Tail Light Mount|