CONTROLTECH SLA FL4 Compact Handlebar 420mm
Superb road handlebars constructed from lightweight 7050 aluminum and designed for smaller riders or those who prefer a high position on the drops.
- These SLA (Super Light Alloy) bars are constructed from 7050 aluminum. Tests show that this alloy has strength and durability comparable to many steels but is significantly lighter.
- 7050 aluminum is one of the most comfortable alloys in cycling.
- The Compact option refers to the bend of the bars, which is perfect for smaller riders or those who prefer a higher position on the drops.
- Compact bar with an outward bend of 4°, provide a multi-contact drop based on a round shape that’s open at the end, delivering an array of hand positions to maximize your riding.
- 75mm reach and 125mm drop offers the perfect balance of comfort and aerodynamics.
- ‘Oversized’ 31.8mm diameter increases stiffness and cuts weight so more of your energy is transformed into forward propulsion.
- SLA Compact road bars come in three widths so there’s a fit for every rider.
- Weighs just 250g.
- Compatible with Shimano New Di2 Junction Box