- Uniquely formulated synthetic Halo Touch surface with prismatic texture sure to turn heads while improving grip and providing all-out performance.
- Developed specifically for gravel and mixed-surface abuse, Grind Tape’s unique, high-density rubber-based compound is made to withstand all weather conditions while offering enhanced grip and improved control via vibration and shock absorption.
- Multi-layer, multi-density foam laminates effectively absorb shock, dampens vibration and minimizes fatigue.
- GEL padded adhesive keeps tape firmly wrapped on the handlebar and prevents residue for easy installation.
- Reusable, expanding locking bar plugs are reliable and resistant to falling out.
- Highly elastic finishing tape does not deform, degrade or soften in extreme temperature and weather conditions.
- Material: Grind Touch, Rubber with Gel padded
- Length: 2000 mm
- Width: 30 mm
- Thickness: 3.0 mm
- Plug: UFO, Lock-in
- Finish Tape: Included
- Color: Black, Classic Blue, Kale Green, Chocolate Brown
- Quantity: 1 Pair
- Remove any existing handlebar wrap or tape and clean handlebars thoroughly before installing CICLOVATION™ Handlebar Tape.
- Beginning at the bar end, wrap the tape around the handlebar for one complete turnaround. It is suggested to wrap the right side handlebar clockwise and the left side counter-clockwise from the rider’s perspective. While maintaining tension, continue coiling the tape toward the centre of the handlebars with each successive wrap overlapping the previous one by approximately half the width of the tape.
- At the bulge in the center of the handlbars, cut the handlebar tape at an angle to finish and use the adhesive strips provided or electrical tape to secure into place.
- Screw-in the plugin position and repeat the process on the other end of the handlebar.